3/25/2010

Wanted

I've been looking for boots like these ones since October ! I didn't realize there is a Bronx shoe shop in my town ! I rarely shop shoes on-line, coz you can't fit them threw your laptop; but I'm smart - I tried them (size 5 is just alright) and found 20% cheaper in a webshop. Can't wait to get&wear them!!!
I just wonder, if there is any other person who loves biker and cowboy boots more than I do (even when they weren't "hot'').
And now I'm seriously thinking about these ones:
Photos source: butyk.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. Stunning boots! Where can I get some?
    Xoxo Veronica
    fashi0npassi0n.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are bronx boots - you can get them anywhere in uk, germany and poland. I don't know about other countries. there is a link under my post :)

    ReplyDelete