5/26/2010

Sailor Moon

Love these pants even if they make me look curvier than I am normally. I'm still learning how to make my new camera take good quality photos. The sun is killing me, flash is even worse. There is never enough time for reading instructions ;)



If anyone doesn't know who's Usagi vel Bunny Tsukino I post a pic of her below :) She was my "inspiration" for this outfit lol
Gush, the memories of my primary school are just round the corner ... When we were playing them with my girlfriends, I was always that one from Mars. Little reflection? The time is running very fast !

8 comments:

  1. haha, used to watch sailor moon as a kid (:

    xx rena.

    http://innocentbirdy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your inspiration!
    this outfit looks so sophisticated with the scarf!
    love it

    xx
    www.mysterybruises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this! really awesome pants and shirt:) and you have amaizng hair too - have a great weekend
    x
    mel

    peterbellandtinkerpan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. those pants look SO comfortable!

    http://www.dailymixla.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are too pretty!!


    Lovely blog, truly :)

    Following, hope you'll stop by ;)
    Cheers, Jesa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those yellow shoes with this outfit!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love in your shoes, nice make up too in your next post up!
    www.intuitioncouture.blogspot.com
    www.intuitioncouture.blogspot.com
    www.intuitioncouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete