5/11/2010

Somewhere over the rainbow


It was a lovely day. For the first time this year I saw a rainbow and what's weird, there was no rain today. Anyway, I took a pic :) I'm in a good mood at the moment coz I know when I have flight at last - June the 8th.
“Toto, I’ve a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore!” said Judy Garland as Dorothy in Wizard of Oz. That kind of feeling I've got every time I step off the plane. Well, my two 'Totoes'' can't fly with me and that's probably the worst thing about traveling.



"Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high,
There's a land that I heard of
Once in a lullaby.

Somewhere over the rainbow
Skies are blue,
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true.

Someday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far
Behind me.
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me.

Somewhere over the rainbow
Bluebirds fly.
Birds fly over the rainbow.
Why then, oh why can't I?

If happy little bluebirds fly
Beyond the rainbow
Why, oh why can't I?"

Unforgettable Dorothy's song here performed by amazing Norah Jones and Eric Clapton.


I read there will be no summer this year because of that volcano. I'm hoping it's a huge pile of bullshit and I will be tanned like I was last year!

2 comments:

  1. nice tan! me too. warm summers all the wayy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute blog...and girl <3

    thanks so much for your comments... I love extensions too, hate people who diss them!
    Beats waiting for your hair to grow :)
    xxx

    http://moncheri2311.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete